Monday, July 28, 2008

Manic Monday

Well...I seriously doubt that I will get all this done...but here it goes...my list for Manic Monday :)

Get a shower and get off my booty...after coffee of course
Get a hair appt for THIS am
Get hair color fixed (and quit trying to do it myself) :(
Take Raine to daycare
Get to work
Physicals for 170 children...yikes
Fill 15 first aid kits
Count and distribute meds
Try to make it out of work before Raines dance class
if not....Get my mom to take her to dance class
Decide on whether or not to cancel my gallbladder surgery :/
Home, dinner, laundry, baths and whatever else might (and usually does) come up.

....Gosh I'm tired already, and I'm still only just sitting here!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL You made me tired JUST reading about your day!

Hope you get everything done. :)

I'll go do a Manic Monday on my blog now.

Christine said...

Makes me tired thinking about all that work! Don't go canceling that surgery girlfriend!!! YOU COME FIRST! Hope your having a great day!

Alicia said...

Get the surgery. You'll feel loads better.

I never learn when it comes to my hair. I still keep trying to dye it myself:(