Friday, November 7, 2008

Pep talk for a Military Wife

...This was an actual conversation I had with hubby tonight....(I was feeling blue)

B: Hello sweety
J: Hey
B: What r u doing?
J: I'm not doing anything
B: R u feeling ok today?
J: I've been kinda weird all week...
J: I'm tired of being alone and doing it myself
B: I know ,it will be over soon
J: Not really
B: We're in the military sweety
J: I know babe
J: It just sucks sometimes is all, at times like this.
B: I know it does
B: It will get better I promise
J: I know
B: We do what other people wish they could do
J: How's that?
B: We help the United States prevail over terrorists.
J: I don't
B: Yes u do ,without you I wouldn't be in the military. I couldn't do it unless I had you.
J: aww
B: You r my right hand in this, and you help me get through the hard times more than u know.
J: Are you reading this out of a book? lol
B: No silly
B: For real, you allow me to have a family AND still fight for our country, other people are not strong enough for that.
J: I know
B: Do you work tomorrow?
J: Yeah, you?
B:No
J: aww, you suck!
B: No, you suck
B: ok well I'll call u in a little bit sweety
J: Alright babe...byee
B: I love u
B: Byee

J: I love you too
J: Bye

.....Corny, huh? :)

No comments: